I walked out into the parking one morning on the `10 Hot Rod Power Tour and found jeans hanging from both rear-view mirrors of this truck.
This guy has obviously been on the HRPT before. My wife and I have discovered a host of things you don't need on Power Tour:
1. Books - there is no time to read.
2. T-shirts - you'll end up buying plenty or getting them as giveaways.
3. Lots of extra clothes. If you've got shorts, t-shirts, and shoes you're good-to-go!
4. Make-up (that's my wife's point of view).
5. You don't need to be in a hurry. Freiburger put it well at the Newton Driver's Meeting -- You are on vacation!